Sunday, November 21, 2010

Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer


Rudolph, the red-nosed reindeer had a very shiny nose.
And if you ever saw him, you would even say it glows.
All of the other reindeer used to laugh and call him names.
They never let poor Rudolph join in any reindeer games.
Then one foggy Christmas Eve
Santa came to say: "Rudolph with your nose so bright, won't you guide my sleigh tonight?"
Then all the reindeer loved him as they shouted out with glee,
Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer,
you'll go down in history!

I have kept this Golden book since I was a young child and now have so much pleasure in reading it to my two young boys. I try to do a craft activity each year around Rudolph, so this year is no different. Well slightly different... we were in Lincraft when Master 2 let out an almighty squeal of delight that he had found Rudolph from my book! It was a paper mache reindeer , which got me thinking.... so home we went with our paper mache reindeer and the boys got busy painting. We had Christmas songs in the background and they both really enjoyed this co-operative painting activity together. Rudolph is definitely going to take pride of place next to our Christmas Tree this year!

6 comments:

  1. I learned a lot in this blog and I thought I would continue to follow it, thank you very much for sharing this blog 일본야동

    ReplyDelete
  2. Useful information. Lucky me I found your web site by chance, and I’m shocked why this coincidence did not took place earlier! I bookmarked it.
    일본야동

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really appreciate your blog,it means a lot for me,,very interesting,,ive like to follow,,could you please vist our website,,thanks in advance 국산야동

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome,,nice and simple,your blog is the simpliest and meaningful for me,,it gives me a lot i want to know,,thank you so much 일본야동

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was able to think a lot while looking at this post.I will pass this blog to many people. Definitely a good blog is very good. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete